Gin de Montréal
Inspired by London’s classic Bramble, this thirst-quenching cocktail is a breath of fresh air, in any season.
- 60 ml (2 oz) Rosemont Gin de Montréal
- 30 ml (1 oz) lemon juice
- 15 ml (½ oz) maple syrup
- 45 ml (1½ oz) soda
- 4 blackberries
- 1 slice of cucumber and a few blackberries for garnish
- A few ice cubes
- 1 shaker
- 1 highball glass
- Mash the strawberries and basil gently with a pestle.
- Combine all the ingredients except the soda in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously for several seconds.
- Add the soda.
- Pour into a highball glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a few blackberries.