Whisky de Montréal – 3 Years
The roundness of our whisky is perfectly balanced with the freshness of the raspberries and basil. A friendly cocktail to be shared as an aperitif or throughout the evening.
- 60 ml (2 oz) Rosemont Whisky de Montréal
- 15 ml (½ oz) maple syrup
- 30 ml (1 oz) lemon juice
- 6 raspberries
- 4 basil leaves
- Some raspberries and basil as garnish
- A few ice cubes
- 1 shaker
- 1 Old-Fashioned glass
- Mash the raspberries and basil gently with a pestle.
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously for several seconds.
- Pour into an Old-Fashioned glass with a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with basil and some strawberries and serve immediately.