Whisky de Montréal – 3 Years
This creamy and warm sour pairs perfectly with our whisky and Amaretto liqueur. Sip it serenely as an aperitif or a digestif.
- 45 ml (1 ½ oz) Rosemont Whisky de Montréal
- 22,5 ml (¾ oz) Amaretto
- 30 ml (1 oz) lemon juice
- 30 ml (1 oz) egg white
- A few drops of Angostura for garnish
- A few ice cubes
- 1 shaker
- 1 Old-Fashioned glass
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously for several seconds.
- Pour into an Old-Fashioned glass with a few ice cubes.
- Add a few drops of Angostura and serve immediately.