Gin Rose de Montréal
The bold blend of strawberries, basil and lime creates a super refreshing cocktail that will make you see life through rose-coloured glasses, every time.
- 60 ml (2 oz) Gin Rose de Montréal Pink Gin
- 15 ml (½ oz) maple syrup
- 30 ml (1 oz) lime juice
- 30 ml (1 oz) soda
- 3 strawberries
- 4 basil leaves
- A few strawberries and basil for garnish
- A few ice cubes
- 1 shaker
- 1 highball glass
- Mash the strawberries and basil gently with a pestle.
- Combine all the ingredients except the soda in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously for several seconds.
- Add the soda.
- Pour into a highball glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with basil and a few strawberries.