Gin Rose de Montréal
Meet our interpretation of the Clover Club, invented in Philadelphia at the end of the 19th century. This elegant and creamy cocktail can be enjoyed throughout the evening.
- 60 ml (2 oz) Rosemont Gin Rose Pink Gin
- 15 ml (½ oz) maple syrup
- 22,5 ml (¾ oz) lime juice
- 3 raspberries
- 30 ml (1 oz) egg white
- 1 slice of lime and a few raspberries for garnish
- 1 shaker
- 1 champagne coupe
- Mash the raspberries gently with a pestle.
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously for several seconds.
- Pour into a coupe.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a few raspberries and serve immediately.